Whether you choose a long drawn out delay time, a short slap back, or just enough delay and echo to fatten up your rhythm section – a great delay pedal can take your guitar playing to the next level.
The Wampler Faux Analog Echo is a pure sounding, straight ahead delay pedal that will allow your tone to remain intact note after note – without coloration. For this reason, the Faux Analog Echo has found it’s way on to the boards of countless musicians. From the weekend warrior to country playing greats like Brad Paisley and Brent Mason – the Faux Analog Echo will be your go to delay pedal night after night.
The Faux Analog Echo is based around the industry leading pt2399 chip. The industry standard for delay pedals. We treat the signal path in such a way that the dry path and the core signal are completely unaltered, we only use the chip to make a digital replication. Simply put, your tone remains pure and intact, without thin and brittle sounding repeats. With the addition of a tone knob, you can incorporate a little sparkle for digital crispness, or take it all the way out for a more natural and organic tone.
Whether you are playing sold arenas or The Faux Analog Delay – will allow your tone to remain the way it should – pure and intact – note after note.
• Hand made in the U.S.A.
• High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
• Completely true bypass
• Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss) Please note: Battery not provided. Mains power receommended.
• Power draw: 29mA
• 4 controls – echo level, repeats, tone, and delay time
• Does NOT mess with your basic guitar tone like so many other delay pedals
• Analog warmth replicated perfectly
• About 600ms of delay time available
• 2.5″ x 4.5″ (63.5mm x 114.3mm)