Lizard Leg Effects – Flying Dragon Boost
Flying Dragon Boost
Your Sound…Just More.
This really is what the Flying Dragon delivers. Created to be as transparent as possible, the ‘Dragon was designed to replicate the sound of just turning your amp up.
Put simply, the ‘Dragon is a single stage, broad frequency boost that doesn’t alter your sound or your tone. 100% transparent but still has the Magic Mojo to add that extra “oomph” to your sound. The ‘Dragon doesn’t boost your highs, notch your mids, or turn your lows into a muddy mess. What you put in is what you get out – just More. Period.
The ‘Dragon is so transparent and clean that it works equally well with acoustic/electrics, mandolins, dobros, and lap steels – even keyboards. If it has strings, the ‘Dragon works!
The ‘Dragon interacts with your amp dynamically – think of it as an external gain stage. If your amp is set clean, with a lot of headroom left, then you can expect a straight up volume boost from the ‘Dragon that doesn’t color or alter your tone. If your amp is set on the edge of breakup with a little grit already on the sound, then the ‘Dragon will push you over the edge into a sweet, natural overdrive that comes from the amp itself.
Download the manual here.
All Flying Dragon clips were recorded by Steve Blaze of Lillian Axe and Near Life Expereince.
- Clip 1 – Acoustic guitar
- Clip 2 – Clean Electric
- Clip 3 – Light OD
- Clip 4 – Mild OD
- Clip 5 – Mild OD 2
Features of the Flying Dragon:
- 9v to 18v DC operation from any standard effect power supply (not included)
- 9v battery powered with heavy duty ABS battery snaps
- Gold Plated Molex battery connections
- Hand built and hand wired
- True bypass
- 100% noiseless design with star grounding
- Vishay/Sprague Orange Drop filtering caps
- 1% Vishay/Dale metal film resistors
- Switchcraft or Neutrik jacks
- Mil spec’d wire used exclusively
- Reverse polarity protection
- 18-8 Stainless steel enclosure screws
- Custom labeled for each player
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Custom configurations available. Call for details