- AC30VR: Twin channel, guitar amplifier with 2x 12 inch VX 12 Celestion custom made loudspeaker and digital reverb.
Using an “old-school” split-panel design, the AC30VR offers two distinct channels- Normal and Overdrive-with the Overdrive channel adding a separate Gain knob. In addition, the overdrive Style button delivers two distinctive flavours.In Control
Equipped with two custom-designed 12″ Celestion speakers, the AC30VR delivers a roaring 30 watts of power. The Normal channel offers both Bass and Treble tone controls, along with a single Volume knob. A Gain knob has been added to the Overdrive channel, as well as a Middle control for more defined tone shaping. In the Master section, the AC30VR features our unique Tone Cut circuit knob for dampening the high-end frequencies. Master Reverb and Master Volume controls are also provided.Back for More
The AC30VR’s back panel features an external speaker jack for use with an 8 ohm extension cabinet. Using an extension cabinet will mute the internal speaker. Also provided is a jack for the optional VOX VFS2 dual footswitch, which offers hands-free channel-switching and reverb on/off action.
VOX AC30VR Valve Reactor Specifications
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 702 x 265 x 556 mm (27.64 x 10.43 x 21.89 inches)
- Weight: 23 kg (50.71 pounds)
- Output Power: 30 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- Speaker: 2x 12″, 16 Ohm VX12 Celestion custom speaker
- Inputs: Input jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External LoudSpeaker jack
- Options: VFS2 Dual Footswitch