- Tonewood: Beautiful flame maple combined with a Sitka spruce top are handcrafted into one of the most iconic acoustic instruments
- Inlay: The hand inlaid mother-of-pearl crowns detail the rosewood fingerboard
- Tuners: Gold Grover tuners crown the headstock providing tuning stability
- Distinctive Appearance: The SJ-200 Standard is undoubtly one of the most distinctive and sought after Super Jumbo guitars
- Pickup: LR Baggs™ Anthem pickup for excellent acoustic sound reproduction
- Improved Feel: Fingerboard edge is softened to comfortably fit the contour of the player’s hand.
- Enhanced Finish: Finer grit sandpaper and polishing compounds for high gloss finish.
- Premium Setup: Utilizing state-of-the-art German engineered Plek technology to create the finest playing surface possible. Hand finished for the world’s finest feel and playability.
- Smoother hand rubbed and oiled fingerboard and bridges: New penetrating and finishing oil last longer and maximizes woods natural vibrancy
Top Wood Species: Sitka Spruce Pieces: 2 Grade: AAA Binding: 6 ply top Back Wood Species: Flame Maple Pieces: 2 Density: Binding: 4 ply Weight Weight Relief: Average Weight (body only): 1.258kg / 2.775lb Materials Used Glue: Franklin Titebond 50 Etc.: Tonal, Resonant, and/or Technical Effect: Radiused top with scalloped bracing for projection and resonance Body Contour Carve: RadiusedNeck Neck Wood Species: Maple Pieces: 2 Details Truss Rod: Single Action Profile: Round Thickness at Fret 1: 2.075cm / .817″ Thickness at Fret 12: Other Materials: Franklin Titebond 50, hot hide glue neck joint Average Weight: 0.48kg / 1.069lb Peg Head Type: SP-1 Inlay: MOP Peg Head Binding: Single Ply Cream Logo: Block and Crown Silkscreen: Headstock Angle: 17 degrees Tonal, Resonant, and/or Technical Effect: Compound Dovetail neck joint for resonance distribution throughout guitar Neck Fit Joint Angle: 3 degrees Joint Angle Tolerance: Type: Compound Dovetail Adhesive: Hot hide glue Gauges Used: Long Scale Pitch Gauge Nut Style: Material: Tusq Width: 4.38 cm / 1.725″ Slots: E: .053 String Gauge
Fingerboard Wood Species: Rosewood Pieces: 1 Shade: Fingerboard Details Radius: 30.48 cm / 12 “ Frets: 20 Nut/End of Board: 4.38cm / 1.725″ @ nut, 5.70cm / 2.25″ @ end of board Scale: 64.77cm / 25.5″ Binding: Single Ply Cream Side Dots (Color): Black Fingerboard Inlays Style: SJ-200 Crowns Material: Mother of Pearl Dimensions: Average Weight: 0.11kg / 0.25lbFinishesVintage Sunburst Color Code: VS Surface Texture: Smooth/ Hi Gloss 90 Sheen Lacquer Filler: Sealer: 1-1.5 mils Top: SNBST YELLOW / ANY0033, TBCO BROWN / NAB0531 Top Coat: Smooth/ Hi Gloss 90 Sheen Lacquer Scraped: Fingerboard Sides and NutAntique Natural Color Code: AN Surface Texture: Smooth/ Hi Gloss 90 Sheen Lacquer Filler: Sealer: 1-1.5 mils Top: Top Coat: Smooth/ Hi Gloss 90 Sheen Lacquer Scraped: Fingerboard Sides and NutHardware Tuning Keys Style: Gold Grover Rotomatics Material: Weight: 46.72 gr / 1.648 oz Tuning Keys Details Tuning Ratio: 18:01 Gear Type: What is allowable turn: Plating specs: Gold Part numbers: 140-130-630 String Dimensions E: 0.053 A: 0.042 D: 0.032 G: 0.024 B: 0.016 e: 0.012 Bridge Style: SJ-100 Mustache Material: Granadillo with Tusq saddle Plating Specs: Part number: 140-120-903, 140-130-866 Weight: 38.55gr / 1.36oz Output Jack Style: 6.35 mm / 1/4″ mono Material: Plating Specs: Part numbers: Weight:Plastics Truss Rod Cover Style: B/W Part Number: 140-130-840Accessories Case Style: Hard Shell Color: Black Strap Locks: Tools: Manual: Gibson Acoustic Owner’s Manual COA/Other: None